Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pinteresting....

Check it out!


If you don't know, this is a new site where you can create any themed board you wish and 'pin' images to them for inspiration or just plain drooling over. When you pin a photo to your board, the link to that site will appear below the image. What a fab way to direct traffic to your site, especially as I'm gearing up to get my Vintage Shop going.


All you need to do is send a request for an invitation. When they contact you, just sign up and follow the instructions. Here's the link that explains all that. I'm just starting to pin images now, some of my own from my blog and some from other's boards. You can pin any image from any site! I can see how it could become an addiction.


http://pinterest.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment