Monday, August 13, 2012

For the past few days, I've been wearing the hat of photographer, not that I'm necessarily gifted. It's a daunting task as I need four or five good shots for each item and feel I've barely scratched the surface on my hoard of finds. I also have hundreds of photos taken over the past year to sort through. Here are some recent finds from yard sales and my fav thrift shop.  

Vintage Windmere makeup mirror in PINK!

Chanel No. 5 cologne. It's full, too!

Chunky vintage bracelet... guessing 60s or 70s?

Vintage cufflinks that would best on a woman's blouse, I think

Gorgeous vintage evening purse by Fine Arts Bag Co.

Unsigned beauties that appear to be gold plated.
Screwback style and mint condition.

Sweet vintage pearl teardrop clip-ons are good quality
and in mint condition. 

Mom!

I think of Easter when I see these 'Sunday' gloves.

Cabbage Roses plate by Z.S. & Co. Bavaria

4 comments:

  1. Is that your hand in the glove???? YOu make a great glove model. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I practiced. The first shot I did looked very unnatural and stiff. Then I pretended I was reaching for a glass of very expensive champagne. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy the Chanel No. 5 cologne from you if your willin to sell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am willing but I have no contact info from you. :o( If you use the "contact me" button on the top left sidebar, I will be able to reply to you privately.

      Delete