Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am dilly dallying...

Wherever did the term "dilly dally" come from anyway? Do you even know what it means? It must be old.  "Come along now, Children. Don't dilly dally."  Really.

OK.. so you get it now, right? My days of dilly dallying are drawing nigh. Sheesh... another ancient term but this IS a vintage blog after all. All this means is I have to make up my mind about what I'm going to do for income and just get at it. That's all I'm going to say about that for now. I shall think about it tomorrow.

I've had a couple of comments where interest was expressed about an item. Unfortunately, I can only reply here and then hope that person reads my comment/reply. 

That is why I added the "contact me" feature in the top left sidebar. See it? If you click on it, a little pop up window will ask you for your name, email address, subject and message. Then, I can reply to you personally. 



1 comment:

  1. Quit Dilly Dallying...or I will take you out back and give you a whollop with my switch.

    That sounds old too doesn't it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete